How can we help you?
How do I sign up?
You don’t need to sign up to use RentEzy.com.au. However, if you want to access our advance search and advertising services including saving searches, saving rentals, uploading rental properties, and agency services for example, you will need to create an account. It’s free.
To sign up:
- Click the sign up menu link.
- Enter a username – this cannot be changed in the future, users will see this username.
- Enter your email account to be linked to your RentEzy user account.
- Enter a password, include:
- 8-12 characters
- lower and upper case letters
- numbers and symbols
- Reconfirm your password by entering it in again.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Complete the reCAPTCHA.
- Tap/click the sign up button.
Why can’t I sign up?
There are a number of things you can check if you are unable to sign up.
- Are you using the login page instead of the sign up page?
- Check your username. Remove any punctuation.
- We use anti spam technology so if you include key words or a web address in your username you won’t be able to sign up. We will delete any new users who use inappropriate user names or suspicious email addresses to ensure the integrity of our website and to maintain security. See our terms and conditions.
- Have you entered the email address correctly? Your email address must include an @ symbol.
- Have you re-entered your password correctly in the retype password text box?
- Your password can include letters, symbols and numbers. Punctuation including the fullstop, colon, semi-colon and comma should not be used.
- Is your password 8 or more characters in length?
- Have you agreed to the terms and conditions?
- Did you complete the reCAPTCHA successfully? We use reCAPTCHA to stop robots hacking our website.
- If you have checked these and you still cannot sign up, please contact us.
How do I log in?
To log in you first have to sign up (register with us to create an account). When you sign up with RentEzy.com.au we send you a confirmation email.
To log in:
- Go to the login page. This can be accessed from the main menu.
- Enter your username (not your email).
- Enter your password.
- Tap or click the log in button.
Why can’t I log in?
There are a number of reasons you may not be able to log in.
- Have you signed in first. If you haven’t created an account using our sign up page you will need to before you can log in.
- Are you entering your username to log in, not your email address?
- Are you entering the correct password?
- To check your username and password, open the confirmation email we sent you when you signed up.
If you are unable to login, please contact us and we will reset your account.
Did you receive a confirmation email from us?
Open you emails and check if you received a confirmation email from RentEzy.com.au. This email will confirm your username and password. If you did not receive the confirmation email, first check your junk/spam folder, then it is highly likely that your email address bounced.
- To correct an incorrect email address, you can go to your user dashboard, My Profile, once you have logged in and re-enter a new email address or correct it.
How do I change my password?
Your password is set when you sign up.
To change your password:
- Log in and open your user dashboard, My Profile.
- Scroll down the account settings until you find the change password section.
- Enter your old password.
- Enter your new password and confirm the new password.
- Tap or click the update password button. Your password is now changed. You may have to log in again using the new password.
- 8-12 characters in length
- include numbers and symbols
- include lower and upper case letters
How do I delete my profile?
To delete or remove your profile, which is your user account, you will need to contact us. Tell us you would like your account deleted, provide your username and email account, then we will delete it for you within 24 hours.
Be aware that when we delete your account all data associated with your account will automatically be permanently deleted.
Why am I not receiving any notifications?
We send automatic notifications to you for various reasons to do with engaging with RentEzy including:
- creating a new user account
- purchasing an advertising package
- uploading a rental property
- notifications of new rental properties matching your saved search criteria.
If you are not receiving any notifications, then it may mean that the email address you supplied when you created your account contains an error.
Please check you received the confirmation email. If you did not receive the confirmation email, and you have checked your spam/junk mail just in case, then we suggest you check you account settings in your user dashboard, My Profile.
Scroll down the account settings to find your linked email account. Correct the email account if it contains an error.
Otherwise, please contact us and we will check your account settings for you.