Colonial house for rent in Witta, Sunshine Coast Hinterland
The good life – veggie garden, dam, chooks
Available from 4 March 2020
Situated on a quiet country road in Witta you will find this neat as a pin, colonial style brick home. On a north facing, 4000 m2 block, complete with established veggie gardens, fruit trees, chook run, dam and plenty of sheds for the home handy man or car enthusiast.
3 bedrooms freshly painted, 2 bathroom comfortable and spacious home.
Master bedroom has generous walk in robe and ensuite, second bathroom with bath and separate powder room.
Lounge room has fireplace and large north facing windows, with a rumpus/media room/office/4th bedroom with external access off to the side.
Ceiling fans and security screens throughout the home, double carport off the home plus room for a further two cars in the shed.
Plenty of shed and storage space for the home handy man and a small Studio for artist or hobby enthusiast in the shed.
- 16,000 gallons of rain water, small dam, 1.4 KW Solar
- 10 minutes to Maleny, 3 minutes to the Witta markets, Witta General store and licensed restaurant or 40 minutes to the beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches and shopping precincts
- School bus stops right across from the house
For an inspection please contact agent.
- Country: Australia
- State: Queensland
- City / District: Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Post code: 4552
- Property ID 17373
- Rent payable $575 / Per Week
- Property Type House
- Property status Rented
- Living rooms 1
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Label Pet friendly
- Garages 1
- Date available 04/03/2020
- Bond amount (e.g. $2000) $2300.00
- Lease details 6 - 12 months to begin with.
- Listed by Property manager/agent
Please log in or sign up to view contact information for this owner/property manager/agent.