Presenting this contemporary living 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a powder room double storey family home.
Overlooking The Epsom Park the serenity and peaceful atmosphere it provided, this will suit professional couples with a small family.
You are conveniently located to everything you need: short walk to main bus transport; enjoy taking a stroll to the Swan River; very close to Perth Domestic and International Airports.
The Redcliffe Train Station which is currently under construction; and shopping at Belmont Forum with many fantastic restaurants close by.
You have absolutely nothing to spend, just move right in and enjoy the comfort and security of this property.
GROUND FLOOR’S FEATURES:
– a sunken fully carpeted formal lounge room
– Separate study or Office area or use as a bedroom
– open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dining area
– a good size pantry and plenty of cupboard space
– a kitchen island
– a sunken family room with a reverse cycle air conditioning
– a powder room
– separate laundry room with cupboard
– a stockroom
– separate retreat which you can use as a gym/yoga room
SECOND FLOOR’S FEATURES:
– Master bedroom with en-suite and a walk in wardrobe
– Built in mirror/wardrobes perfect for mum who loves to shop
– 3 good size bedrooms with mirror/wardrobes
– Separate bathroom and a toilet
– A balcony
– Ducted air con
– Fountain at the front
– Secured double garages
– Fully fenced
– An enclosure at the back of the house which is perfect for pet – preferably outdoor pets
NEAR BY SCHOOLS:
South East Metropolitan Language Development Centre
Special Government Co-Ed 232 Students
Belmay Primary School
Primary Government Co-Ed 220 Students
Alta-1 College – Belmont Campus
Notre Dame Catholic Primary School
Primary Non-Government Co-Ed 405 Students
St Maria Goretti’s Catholic School
PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@SMARTREALTY.COM.AU OR 08 6154 9957 TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.
- Country: Australia
- State: Western Australia
- City / District: Perth
- Suburb: REDCLIFFE
- Post code: 6104
- Property ID rental45573
- Rent payable $450 / Per Week
- Property Type House
- Property status Rented
- Living rooms 2
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 2
- Size 226 m2
- Land area 394 m2
- Garages 2
- Date available Thursday, 14th November 2019
- Bond amount (e.g. $2000) $1800
- Listed by Property manager/agent
Please log in or sign up to view contact information for this owner/property manager/agent.