This is a sample listing
Situated on a large corner block in a quiet leafy part of Indooroopilly surrounded by quality houses is this executive style four bedroom house. Fully renovated throughout, the house would ideally suit those who love to entertain and enjoy the outdoors.
- Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Massive tiled entertaining area with expansive sliding doors to sparkling inground pool and covered entertaining area complete with outdoor BBQ and sink area
- Eat-in kitchen area complete with dining stools and flat screen tv
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes, the master featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Ducted air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans
- Stylish fully tiled master bathroom plus additional powder room downstairs
- Secure and private with gated intercom, screens and fenced yard
- Plenty of grassed area for the kids to play
- Three car garage with automatic roller door and off-street parking
This property is an absolute must to inspect with features too numerous to list. Easy access to the City via the Western Freeway and Legacy Tunnel, located within the Indooroopilly State School catchment and with a great park a short stroll away.
- Country: Australia
- State: Victoria
- City / District: Melbourne
- Post code: 3034
- Property ID 452
- Rent payable $1,000 / weekly
- Property Type House
- Property status Rent
- Living rooms 2
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.5
- Label Pet friendly
- Garages 3
- Date available 18 March 2021
- Lease details Lease length, inclusions, exclusions.
- Application details How to apply or contact you if user is not logged in/registered.
- Open inspections Dates, times, or book inspection.
- Listed by Other
Please log in or sign up to view contact information for this owner/property manager/agent.