Self-contained granny flat for rent
Furnished private rental property in Carine, Perth WA
Available now, 9 May 2020
A spotless, spacious & secure granny flat, separate to the main house, and on a quiet cul-de-sac. Ready to move in. Just bring your linen!
Peace and parklands at your fingertips. One street back from the serenity of Carine open space, walk to Warwick train station, close proximity to Carine Glades & Warwick Grove shopping centres.
Located in the catchment zone for Carine Senior High School & Davallia Primary School.
You will have your own private entrance and a tranquil garden outlook from the living area.
- Separate private entrance
- Private courtyard
- Large open plan living, dining & kitchen
- Large bedroom with built in robe
- Flat screen TV
- Paved parking for one vehicle & ample street parking
- Bathroom with bath, shower & basin
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with new 7kg washing machine
- Outdoor clothes line
- Ducted reverse cycle aircon
- Ample storage
6 month lease available with potential for extension for the right tenant.
- Maximum two people
- Non-smoker preferred
- No pets preferred
- Credit and reference checks
- 4 weeks security bond and 1 week rent in advance
If this sounds like it would suit you, please feel free to contact me by email or on 0413 591 719.
- Country: Australia
- State: Western Australia
- City / District: Perth
- Post code: 6020
- Property ID 19142
- Rent payable $350 / Weekly
- Property Type Flat/granny flat
- Property status Rent
- Living rooms 1
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built 1985
- Label Furnished
- Date available 09/05/2020
- Bond amount (e.g. $2000) $1,400
- Lease details An official lease agreement will be drawn up.
- Listed by Property owner
Please log in or sign up to view contact information for this owner/property manager/agent.