2 bedroom apartment for rent in Melbourne
A view to fall in love with
Available 24 April 2020
In the thriving metropolis that has become Melbourne in the world’s most liveable city this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment has all that Melbourne has to offer right at your doorstep. The apartment itself is all you need for easy city living at its best. Natural light floods through the interior with large open sliding windows offering a fresh, feel good ambience. This stylish apartment comprises:
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Living room which has floor to ceiling windows looking out over the city
- Two large sliding doors which open to create an inside balcony feel allowing fresh air to flow through the apartment.
- Large bi-folding doors separate the bedroom area to the living room.
- Both bedrooms have built in robes.
- Living room has an LCD TV that is mounted on the wall.
- Modern bathroom presents beautifully with, washing machine taps and a space for a dryer.
- The apartment block known as A’Beckett Tower has a stylish foyer and double lift access to the apartment.
These well positioned apartments are located at 19-31 A’Beckett Street, sitting between Victoria Pde and Latrobe Street in Melbourne’s CBD. This location enjoys access to a variety of public amenities; in particular the Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne Central, the QV complex, RMIT University, the University of Melbourne, the State Library and Bourke Street Mall, as well as a myriad of bars, restaurants and cafes.
Due to COVID19 warnings we have introduced appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. All inspections will be conducted via private appointment. Please call or email our office to make a time for a private viewing.
As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend inspections if;
- You are feeling unwell
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus
- Have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You are under strict self-isolation instructions
- You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending inspections, please follow the following guidelines:
- You refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
- All prospective tenants will be asked to look at each room of the property from the doorway to each room and not to enter the room.
- The prospective tenants will be expected to not touch any of the interior of the property and need to follow social distancing as per guidelines set by the Department of Health and Human Services. (1.5 metres)
- Prospective tenants will be asked a number of questions before a private inspection has been arranged to determine that the property to be inspected meets all of their requirements. This is to avoid arranging unnecessary inspection appointments.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect these guidelines and recommendations when inspecting the property.
- Country: Australia
- State: Victoria
- City / District: Melbourne
- Post code: 3000
- Property ID 18820
- Rent payable $475 / per week
- Property Type Apartment (high-rise)
- Property status Rented
- Living rooms 1
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Date available 24/04/20
- Bond amount (e.g. $2000) $2400
- Listed by Property manager/agent
Please log in or sign up to view contact information for this owner/property manager/agent.