Advertise my rental property
Easy and instant rental listings
Choose a private rental advertising package to instantly and easily upload a professional listing in 10 minutes.
Start attracting new tenants now.
- Type of adStandard ad
- Package price$10 (inc. GST)
- No. of adsOne (1)
- DurationUp to 12 months advertising. Change status to rented as required. Reactivate if tenants needed within 12 months.
Advertise one rental property with a standard rental advertisement. Does not include priority ranking. During 12 months rental listing can be changed from “rent” to “rented”. Reactivate when new tenants are required. Get started to activate your one-week FREE trial.
- Type of adFeatured ad
- Package price$25 (inc. GST)
- No. of adsOne (1)
- DurationUp to 12 months advertising. Turn ad on and off as required. Reactivate ads anytime during the 12 months.
Get 4 or more times views
for your rental property with
The best value for money for the self-managed landlord advertising their private rental. Includes priority ranking above all standard ads and additional social share. Featured ads appear at the top of all search results, getting more views from potential tenants.
- Type of adFeatured ad
- Package price$45 (inc. GST)
- No. of adsThree (3)
- DurationUp to 12 months to advertise investment properties as required. Show and hide ads as required during the 12 month period. Also great option for short-term rentals.
For property investor or
short-term rental managers
The perfect package for the property investor with multiple rental properties including holiday or short-term rentals. Ensures rentals are prioritised in search results and get additional promotion on social media. Attract more tenants with ads appearing up the top of search results.
Featured ads attract
4 or more times views* from tenants!
*based on average views for featured rental listings
Advertise private rental properties with RentEzy
Recent testimonial from a happy owner
Thanks Lynda, site looks good, easy to use, professional. Great job. I hope it really grows as this is way better than Gumtree …
Looking to advertise a private rental property in Australia?
RentEzy offers professional, shareable, search-engine optimised rental property listings for private homeowners, self-managed landlords, property investors, and tenants breaking a lease or subletting a rental property.
Choose from three private rental advertising packages: Standard, Featured, and Investors. If you want more views from suitable renters, select our Featured package. Featured properties are also prioritised in search results.
Use the new rental ad form to easily upload an instant rental listing. Manage your rental advertisement using your user dashboard.
You can advertise your private rental property for free with an exclusive one-week free trial of our Standard package (one trial per user).
Current private rental listings
How do I find a renter for my house?
Finding a suitable renter for your house or apartment can be a challenge. Traditionally, private landlords had two options: fork out the cash for a listing on a conventional rental advertising website or try their luck with a post on social media.
Now, private landlords can list their properties on RentEzy. Our professional, search engine optimised listings help you connect with quality renters fast.
Do I need a license to rent my house?
No. You can manage your rental house without a license. Interestingly, around one in four Aussie landlords manage their own properties to cut costs.
How do I advertise a private rental property?
The best way to advertise your private rental property is to create an online listing. Here are just some of the reasons property owners advertise with RentEzy:
- The process is quick and easy – it shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes
- Detailed filters allow you to get found by suitable tenants fast
- Our property listings have a professional appearance
- Our property listings are search engine optimised
How do I select the right tenants for my private rental property?
Private landlords have the choice of who they approve to rent their premises. Here are five tips for selecting the right tenants for your property:
- Ask detailed screening questions
- Check references verbally
- Use a tenancy database
- Document everything
- Have a positive attitude
Read our full article, How to find good tenants, to learn more.
Where should I advertise my rental property?
In today’s digital world, prospective tenants primarily search for rental properties – including private houses to rent – online. With this in mind, the best way to advertise private rentals is via property advertising website like RentEzy.
Be sure the private rental advertising site you choose offers professional listings, comprehensive search filters, and adheres to SEO best practices. Here at RentEzy, our intuitive upload process means you can create a sleek private rental ad that attracts the right kind of tenants fast.
How do you write a good ad for a rental property?
Writing a quality description of your private rental is vital to securing a responsible tenant. Here are five tips for writing a great ad:
- Check out your competition. Read several property ads and note which stick out to you and why.
- Include all the basic information, such as the number of bedrooms, the number of bathrooms, and whether the property is one, two, or more storeys.
- Highlight two or three key features, such as proximity to public transport, new flooring throughout, or a swimming pool.
- Keep it short and sweet. Avoid being overly descriptive – renters want to know why they should choose your property, so tell them up-front.
- Use dot points to break up large chunks of text. That way, renters can scan for features that are important to them.
How do I get started as a landlord?
If you are looking to boost the return on your investment property, dropping your agent or property manager and handling landlord duties yourself could be a profitable solution.
Getting started as a landlord will typically involve the following tasks:
- Preparing your property for renters
- Deciding on a rental price and bond
- Listing your property for rent
- Handling inspections
- Selecting the right tenants
Have a read of our ultimate guide to renting your property without an agent to learn more.
How do I market my rental property?
It’s in your best interest to get your private property tenanted as soon as possible. Here are a couple of tips to help you market your rental effectively.
- Take really good photos – and lots of them. Light, bright images that showcase your property’s best assets will attract potential tenants.
- Be internet-savvy. Use private rental advertising websites like RentEzy that search engine optimises rental ads for private rentals (this means your property will come up in Google search results).
- Tell your friends, family, and colleagues that your property is available to rent and give them a link to your online ad. They might just know someone that would make a suitable tenant
What are the rules for rental properties?
Self-managed landlords are subject to the rules and regulations surrounding rental properties. Legislation differs from state to state. Diligently follow your state or territory’s requirements regarding property condition, safety, bond amount, tenant rights, and more.
You can find rental rules for property owners here: rental laws.